martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Let life go on..

It’s weird, looking back on all of my old memories, leafing through my old possessions and keepsakes. Everything I see, everything I hold brings a rush of emotion with it. I thought I knew so much back then. I thought I had my life figured out. I guess a little naivety isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I was much too naive for my own good. I’m still too naive for my own good. Life is so uncertain and ever changing. But amidst the confusion, there’s one thing I’ve learned and know for sure. Life? It goes on, but only if you let it.  That’s something that is so hard to do sometimes, though. When I’m stuck in the dark, the supposed light at the end of the tunnel is nearly invisible to me. I’m so good at victimizing myself, and I hate it. I’ve realized that most of the time, I’m the one keeping my life from going on. But I’m slowly learning that in order for wounds to heal, I have to let go first. Just breathe and let life take its course. There’s no use in looking for pity, that only extends the pain. Just breathe. Let life go on. Let the healing come...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario